- Char-Broil 4-burner, 48,000 BTU gas grill with 10,000 BTU lidded side burner
- 480 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 208 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away
- Large, painted metal side shelves offer additional work space
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, and fascia add style and durability to this model
- Two stainless steel doors help enclose this appliance-style cart
(as of 04/26/2018 11:54 UTC - Details
This Char-Broil classic 48,000 BTU gas grill features a total of 685 square inch of cooking surface with 4 stainless steel burners. With 48,000 BTU’s on the main burners and a 10,000 btu side burner, you can cook for a crowd. It features electronic ignition, porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates, porcelain swing away wire rack and a built in temperature gauge. The full front panel and 8″ wheels allow for easy, stable mobility. The value is obvious.