- ✔INCLUDES 5 pack bisquette savers machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum, and beveled for long lifetime durability. ✔Our pucks DO NOT emit any harmful odors or chemicals, leaving your expensive smoked meats clean and safe to eat!
- ✔SAVE MONEY with these bisquette savers! Pays for itself after multiple uses! A must have accessory for your Digital Bradley Smoker. Can be used on ANY digital Bradley outdoor electric smoker.
- ✔STOP WAISTING the last two wood bisquettes at the end of each cycle. Why let the last bisquette burn into ash on the heating plate? Use the puck savers to end the smoking cycle by pushing off the last wood bisquette, preventing it from over burning after smoking is done.
- ✔EASILY create intermittent smoking. By going every other with the bisquette saver and a wood bisquette, you can introduce bursts of 20 min smoking and 20 minutes off for a more controlled flavor. This is a smart solution when using your smoker.
- ✔SIMPLY stack each puck in between every other Bradly bisquettes and that's it! No tools or modifications to your smoker! ✔Use them alongside any Bradley Smoker Flavor Bisquettes. Most popular are Whiskey, Mesquite, Cherry, Apple and Maple.
New Price: $39.99
Old Price: $39.99
You Save: $24.00
(as of 12/16/2017 04:52 UTC - Details
It is a common problem for the Bradley Smoke Generator to burn and In addition, if no more bisquettes are fed through at the end of a smoking cycle, the last bisquette can smolder into ash on the heating plate unless they are manually removed! What a huge waist! This can cause a very charred tasted to impart on the meat if it is not removed within the 20 minute smoke time for the bisquette. By using the aluminum bisquette savers, the last bisquette can be pushed off the heating tray preventing this from happening. In addition, by stacking a puck with every other bisquette, you can introduce a pulsed smoking cycle for a more controlled flavor.