- These Bisquette Savers are a MUST HAVE for any Bradley Smoker Owner. Can be used on ANY Bradley electric smoker.
- Use these pucks to save the last 2 bisquettes from smoldering during a smoking cycle. Can also be used to end the smoking cycle by pushing off the last puck and preventing it from over burning after all the pucks run out.
- Can be used to create intermittent smoking. By going every other with the bisquette saver and a wood bisquette you can introduce bursts of 20 min smoking and 20 minutes off for a more controlled flavor.
- Machined from aircraft grade solid billet aluminum and Hard Anodized black for extreme durability. These pucks are even dishwasher safe!
- Each pack includes a total of Three OutdoorWorx Aluminum Bisquette Savers.
New Price: $16.95
Old Price: $16.95
(as of 02/26/2018 02:35 UTC - Details
Due to the design of the Bradley Smoke Generator, the last two wood bisquettes will continue to smolder into ash on the heating plate unless they are manually removed. This causes a huge waste in bisquettes since these are usually burned with every cycle. In addition, if no more bisquettes are fed through at the end of a smoking cycle, the last bisquette can smolder on the heating plate until it is removed! This can cause a very charred tasted to impart on the meat if it is not removed within the 20 minute smoke time for the bisquette. By using the aluminum bisquette savers, the last bisquette can be pushed off the heating tray preventing this from happening. In addition, by stacking a puck with every other bisquette, you can introduce a pulsed smoking cycle for a more controlled flavor.